Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bowling Ballerina Babes


I know, I've already mentioned how fun and fantastic our Feb 6th Auction is going to be, so I won't say it again (smile). Instead, I'll give you a sneak peek of a unique item that has been donated to our tables: a shrine made by Paula Purcell of Windswept Art Farm on Marrowstone Island. This shrine is fun and full of whimsy. It's for ballerinas who like to bowl, or bowlers who like ballerinas! Or maybe it's just for babes who like to have fun , and we all know there are a lot of those!!! Paula's shrines have humor, whimsy and joy. Check out her facebook site: link below. She also sells on Etsy, one of the best websites on planet earth (ok,ok. my opinion only!)
Two weeks til Auction time ... you're gonna love it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Mary- I was happy to donate to the cause and wish United We Dance the best of luck at your auction.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete