Friday, May 14, 2010

Australian Terminology Quiz












It's time to learn Aussie-speak!
Here's a few phrases to get you going.
Guess at the meaning of the colored phrases (you could leave your answers in the comment section )!
  • I'd just love a big, cold glass of Adam's Ale.
  • He's sure is in need of a Dad 'n Dave.
  • I'm so hungry! What I'd give for a jaffle.
  • If there isn't a jaffle spot around, I might consider Macca's.
  • That wasn't just any kiss mate, that was a pash!
  • He's a tall poppy, that one!
  • Well, that's better than being a yobbo!  

Winner gets a SPECIAL BLOG FEATURE !!!!
Dancers! This one's for YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Emma's Answers:
    Adam's Ale = apple juice
    Dad n'Dave = shave
    jaffle = waffle
    Macca's = Subway
    pash = passionate kiss
    tall poppy = tall person
    yobbo = 'I have no idea!"

    ReplyDelete