Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday's Dancers




Lights. Camera. Action! Centerstage today are middle-schoolers Kathryn, Emily and Rachel. Like their UWD co-dancers, these girls dance all styles. Kathryn's & Rachel's  favorite style is Ballet,  while Emily likes Musical Theater & Jazz. 
Other facts to know:
  • Kathryn was born in Salt Lake City and is an accomplished baker. Just try her red-velvet cupcakes!
  • Emily is a fan of shopping ... from the Mall to the Farmer's Market ... "it's all fun!"
  • Rachel is a figure skater and enjoys cooking ... especially baking and cake decorating.
Australia musings:
Kathryn: I had two Aussie's stay with me in December, twins - Rebecca & Ryan. Their favorite part of Bellingham was the snow, shopping, performing and Red Robin! When I go in July, I'm looking forward to dancing, going to the beach and shopping!

Emily: I can't wait to see the white sandy beaches and go swimming. I'm bringing my iPod and my Star Pillow with me (you know, for the plane). I'll miss my dog, Taz.

Rachel: It'll be fun seeing all the sights and dancing for the Australians. I haven't decided what I'm taking with me yet. I'm an avid Ugly doll collector.....

No comments:

Post a Comment