Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday's Dancers


Spotlight today on Sarah and Katie! Our youngest (and therefore cutest!) 'UWD dancers'. These 12-1/2 yr olds are buds. They both started dancing at age 3, and like their co-dancers, they dance it all: ballet, tap, jazz, musical theater, lyrical and hip-hop. Hip-hop is their mutual favorite.
Neither girl hosted an Australian dancer in December, so they're super excited about dancing for their hosts down-under!
Favorite thing to do outside of dance?
  • Both were in agreement: hang out with my friends!
What are you looking forward to do in Australia?
  • Katie - experience the Australian culture and maybe learn some different dance styles.
  • Sarah: Meet my Australian host family, as I didn't get to host an Aussie when they came here.
What special thing will you be taking with you to Australia?
  • Katie: my favorite blankey and my mom.
  • Sarah: okay, I'll admit it ... my blankey, and my mom. (no worries girls ... Jessie Mays is bringing her blankey and mom too!)
Who will you miss the most?
  • Katie: my dad.
  • Sarah: my dad, my doggies.
What else to know about them:
  • Katie: I like to ride horses, I like to act goofy and I LOVE to dance!
  • Sarah: That I'm crazy, goofy, kind of a spaz! (in a good way though) And I love to dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment