Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thursday's Dancers


Centerstage today are dancers Jessie F. and Amber. These two middle-schoolers started dancing at The Dance Studio at age 5. They each dance ballet, jazz, tap, hip-hop and musical theater. Full of energy and fun, these two like to hang with their 'besties'! Both girls hosted Aussie's in December and are looking forward to seeing them again in July.
  • What are they taking to Australia with them? Jessie: my mom, my sister and camera. Amber: my mom, my teddy-bear, plus my Ipod and cell phone.
  • What will they miss? Jessie: My kitty! Amber: My puppy.
  • What do you want people to know about you? Jessie: I love everyone at The Dance Studio, they're like my family! Amber: I'm a crazy random person who loves my dance family!

No comments:

Post a Comment